Arrange the blocks horizontally and clear the rows before the blocks pile up at the top
TETRIS Game Matrix
Lines cleared: 0 / 3
- Use LEFT ARROW and RIGHT ARROW to move left and right
- Press R to ROTATE the blocks
- There are 6 levels. The game ends when the blocks reach the top
About Tetris Game
Tetris is a tile-matching puzzle game created by Russian game designer Alexey Pajitnov in 1984.
The Tetris game is played on a rectangular grid, with the player controlling seven different tetrominoes, which are shapes composed of four squares
- The tetrominoes fall from the top of the screen, and the player must rotate and move them to create complete horizontal lines of squares. Once a line is completed, it disappears and the tetrominoes above it fall down.
- The game ends when the tetrominoes stack up to the top of the screen.
- Tetris is one of the most popular video games of all time, and has been ported to over 65 different platforms. It is also one of the most influential video games, and has inspired many other puzzle games.
- The origin of Tetris is rooted in Pajitnov's childhood fascination with pentominoes, a puzzle game involving five-square shapes. In 1984, Pajitnov was working as a software engineer at the Dorodnitsyn Computing Centre of the Soviet Academy of Sciences, and he created a simple Tetris game on the Elektronika 60 computer. The game quickly became popular among Pajitnov's colleagues, and it soon spread to other computers in the Soviet Union.
- In 1986, Tetris was ported to the IBM PC by Vadim Gerasimov, and it quickly became a worldwide phenomenon. The game was released on the Nintendo Game Boy in 1989, and this helped to further popularize Tetris.
- Tetris is a simple game to learn, but it is difficult to master. The game is highly addictive, and it can be played for hours on end.
There are many different variants of Tetris, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics. Some of the most popular Tetris variants include:
- Tetris 99: This variant of Tetris is a battle royale game where 99 players compete against each other to see who can survive the longest. Players can send garbage lines to their opponents to hinder them.
- Tetris Ultimate: This variant of Tetris includes a variety of different game modes, including Marathon, Sprint, Ultra, and Party. Ultra mode is a fast-paced mode where players must clear lines as quickly as possible to avoid being overwhelmed by falling tetrominoes. Party mode is a cooperative mode where players work together to clear lines.
- Tetris Effect: This variant of Tetris features immersive visuals and music that creates a unique and engaging experience. The game also includes a variety of different game modes, including Journey, Effect, and Weekend Ritual.
- Super Rotation System (SRS): SRS is a variant of Tetris that allows the player to rotate the tetrominoes more freely. This makes the game more challenging, but also more rewarding.
- Tetris Attack: Tetris Attack is a puzzle game that features falling blocks, but the player must match blocks of the same color to clear them. This variant of Tetris is more focused on strategy than reflexes.
Note: The above content is generated by Bard, the AI Model from Google